#1 – Email with Download Details
You will receive an email to the email address you used in placing your order within about 15 minutes to give you access to this page. Please save this email with the download details in your inbox and mark as important so you can easily access it whenever needed.
#2 – I Don’t See the Email from Rick?
Check the Trash or Junk folder of your email program. Your email program may have flagged the email as trash, spam or junk.
#3 – Add news@ExercisesForInjuries.com to Your Email Program
Please do add news@ExercisesForInjuries.com to your email program. This will allow me to send you updates of the program and other cool stuff.
#4 – If You Have Any Questions
If you have an order question or other concerns, please send an email to support@ExercisesForInjuries.com, or call 1-888-291-2430 (toll free in the USA and Canada), or send SMS to 1-888-229-4992. We will get back to you within 1 business day.
When emailing or sending a message, please include the name and email address you used in placing your order and your order number.
#5 – What Will Appear On My Credit Card?
Your credit card statement will show a charge from EX4INJURIE* EX4INJURIE KELOWNA BC
It might also appear as:
- CO 8882912430 BC
- EX4INJURIE* EX4INJURIE KELOWNA
- EX4INJURIES COM KELOWNA BC
- COM KELOWNA BC
- EX4INJURIE* EX4INJURIE
You can look for these payment descriptors on your credit card statement to identify Exercises For Injuries transactions. See complete list of payment descriptors for Exercises For Injuries here.
#6 – Unsubscribing from My Emails
Please note, if you unsubscribe from my emails, I won’t be able to send you updates of the program and other cool stuff.
#7 – Nothing Will Be Mailed to You
Remember, there is no need to wait for anything in the mail, as nothing will be mailed. You get instant access to the program and can download it to your computer, laptop, smart phone, iTouch, iPad or iPod right away and begin using it.
#8 – Get the Okay!
If you have any concerns about your health and fitness, please contact your doctor to confirm that it is safe and right for you to do the exercises and what you should do or not do.
#9 – The Password Does Not Work
Make sure to enter in the password as it is. Better yet, copy and paste the password. The password is case sensitive so capitalization will affect the password.
#10 – I am having issues with the sound and images of the videos, what should I do?
If you have any issues with the videos, especially not being able to hear the sound of the videos, these are the things you can try:
- Try viewing them in a different web browser. The videos support these browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer.
- Try viewing them on your computer or laptop instead of your tablet, cellular phone or smartphone.
- Clean the cache of your web browsers, see if there are updates for your browser and then reboot your device.
- Empty out the trash of your computer, make sure all of the updates are done on your computer especially your web browser and video player. Then reboot your computer.
- Try downloading the “Mobile SD” version of the video to your computer and playing it on VLC media player which is a very stable and clean media player ( http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html )
- If you have tried all of the above, contact us at support(at)ExercisesForInjuries.com and we will help you more.
#11 – I only hear sound through one speaker or headphone, what can I do about that?
For a Mac:
If you hear primarily out of one ear, you can make your computer play stereo audio tracks as mono audio in both the left and right headphones or speakers.
#1 – Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Accessibility, and then click Audio.
#2 – Select the “Play stereo audio as mono” checkbox.